Saturday, July 26, 2008

yesterday was an eventful day

i totally meant to post yesterday, but time got away from me. it seems to be doing that a lot lately. but, i figured yesterday was a day worth remembering in my blog, so here 'goes.

1. i got to go down to the star94 station and be on the radio live with marco, shannon, and mikey.

2. i finished my teacher training for cobb.

3. my aunt sent me a garmin for graduation, and kind of just for fun.

4. i got my first cobb county paycheck! yesssss!

5. scott officially put in the bid for the house. we will know on monday if we got it or not.

6. we got a new washer and dryer!

i felt like before i started writing this post that there would be more to talk about. i guess when you look at an eventful day in a numbered list, it doesn't seem that eventful, but it was. :) it was a good day.

i start pre-planning on wednesday, but hopefully i'm going to go to start fixing up my room monday and/or tuesday.

oh-and i invited two non-christians to church tomorrow! i'm pretty excited about that. :)

until next time!

No comments: