Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snow day number three

as crazy as it sounds...i'm just not the kind of person who goes stir crazy. i love being home. i don't mind being locked in, and i don't mind the fact that i haven't gone anywhere in 3 days. nor do i feel the need to leave in my little corolla and venture out onto the ice skating rink known as my apartment complex parking lot. :)

i do, however, hate being alone. after awhile, the buzz of the refrigerator just doesn't keep my company anymore. i can do all the laundry i want, clean the bathrooms, straighten up, make the bed...but it just doesn't have the same effect as having someone here to be with. maybe that's the crazy part. the desire for human interaction is the one thing that is ticking away at my common sense trying to get me to leave the comfort of my wonderful little home. insanity, i know.

on the upside, my house is very tidy, my clothes are very clean, and i am very relaxed. i am starting to run out of food though. and toilet paper. now that's a problem.

the best part is--we get monday off too for MLK! :) so far, 2011 is off to a great start.

until next time...

No comments: