Monday, January 3, 2011

seriously? almost an entire year without blogging? tsk, tsk.

and sadly, this might have been the year that i had the most to say. :) so much has happened in my life since my last post.

sadly, i am too tired to post too much tonight. so, a simple numbered list will have to suffice.

1. i'm thankful for a working computer and wireless internet in my house. the last time that happened i was a full time student at berry college.

2. i am halfway through with first grade. 18 more weeks and i'm back on summer vacation. oh, yeah!

3. my husband is addicted to call of duty, black ops. i hate that game.

4. i love my husband. and he helped me get a lot of schoolwork done tonight that i had put off over the break. :)

5. my house is clean and that makes me happy.

6. my new year's resolutions: not to eat in the teacher's lounge, to stop eating when i'm full, and to help dustin with his. (lose 40 pounds and read the entire bible)

7. i'm so content with my life right now. that might be a first.

8. i'm so thankful that i'm a good typist. :)

that's all for now.
until next time!
Leanna Allen

No comments: