Tuesday, October 21, 2008

nothing special

so, here is a fun fact for all of you readers out there...jonathan sheetz and katie edfeldt are officially dating.

sorry...i know you cant tell, but i had to pause for a second to take a laughing break. it gets me every time. i just guess i never saw them together. maybe thats why she never told me?

anyway...enough about other people, moving on to me:
1. i haven't watched one tree hill in two weeks now, and its killing me.
2. i made a breakthrough on losing weight this morning, and it felt good. :)
3. i love love love my kids. every day i see them, i find something else to love about them.
4. my kids drive me crazy!!!! hahaha...i guarantee you that right when i've got them where i want them, they are going to be moving on to 5th grade. oh well, i guess that's life.
5. i made some pretty fetch (that was for you, friz) chicken fettuccine last night. i am awesome.
6. i am ready for my first year of teaching to be over. i hear that it gets easier the second time around.
7. i'm having lasagna tonight. :) yum.
8. i was trying to read the whole harry potter series again...that started like 3 weeks ago, and i'm only on chapter 6. :/
9. i need to make a dentist appointment. sorry, i know that was random, but i saw the thing sitting here...and it sparked my memory.
10. i miss all of you!!!!! feel free to call or text anytime. i hate getting out of touch.

until next time...

No comments: