Monday, September 22, 2008

i just made a hundred bucks!

no, really...i did.

my brother scott, my dad and i have been playing "scene it" for the past hour, and i lost...well, i flippantly said "i wish we had disney scene it...cuz i would kick butt in that"

well, scott started singing "i can show you the world..."

and i responded "shining, shimmering, splendid..."

and he told me that it was "shining, shimmering, speldor." i told him that he was out of his mind. and he said wanna bet? and i said heck yes! and he said, $100? and i was like, you're on.

and so, we googled it, imbd'd it, and watched the movie.

i was right. :) and now i'm a hundred dollars richer. just like that.
sometimes i love my life.
and my brother.
i guess that will make him think twice before testing me on a disney question. :)

until next time...


PS: is it sad that the first thing i wanted to do when this happened was blog about it? hahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did scott think it was "splendor"? because speldor isn't a word i don't think...

way to go, friend! :)

amanda sue said...

oh man. i am so proud of you :) you're awesome. love you!