Saturday, May 24, 2008

miracles do happen

so, lets recap:

monday night. i'm lying awake in my bed struggling with my life. i can't understand why God isn't allowing things to move faster with my whole "job" situation. that night, around midnight, i emailed Dougals Co. to see if they still had a position avaialble. (they had offered me a job in february, but i turned it down) at 8:30 the next morning, they called me and said, "yes, we are still looking for someone, can you be here at noon?"

so, just like that i had an interview. it lasted TWO hours! and there were so many things i liked about that school, including the fact that Bridgette already works there! but as i was leaving, something just wasn't right. i was offered a fifth grade position there, right off the bat. i was blown away, and didn't expect to have an offer by the time i left.

well, it turns out that as i was in the interview, a school from cobb county called me - - Big Shanty Intermediate. they wanted me to come interview the next day for a fourth grade position. sooo, long story short, i did, and i loved the school so much more. my principal called me yesterday to let me know that the job was mine for the taking.

so, within a mere four days, i went from knowing nothing about my future to having a job in the grade i wanted, in the county i wanted. and one of the best parts is that dev's house is really close by. :) i am just blown away.

oh, and it doesn't end there. my mom called me and told me that my dad had a phone interview with a really good company...and they called him and asked him to come in for a face-to-face interview! so, that is really encouraging. he has that interview on tuesday. how awesome would it be if he got that job.

now, its memorial day weekend, and i'm headed to the lake with bekah and her family. i'm pretty excited. i love going to the lake!

that's all i have for now...until next time.

1 comment:

amanda sue said...

:) love you so much, friend!