Sunday, February 22, 2009

i hate being unproductive

there are so many things in my mind right now that i could be doing. instead, i've spent like the past hour of my life on the couch. not moving. i hate being unproductive. i have just been sitting here thinking. and then when that got old, i decided to turn on my trusty ol' dell and see if today would be the lucky day it would blow up. so far, no incident.

i can't describe my life right now. i can't describe my emotions. i can't put them into words. the only thing that i am sure of, is that the only way i am going to make it to the other side of this mountain is by wholly putting my trust in God. i know that sounds so cliche, but it's so true. unless i press on, holding steadfast to the truth, i'm not sure that i would make it to the other side.

i also thought of why i hesitate so much to blog. it's because we have to blog at school. once a week. yikes. and its so forced. i don't know why i put both of my blogs in the same category, because they are most definitely not. eh, just a thought.

sorry this has been so random. welcome to my stream of consciousness for the day. :)

until next time...

No comments: