Sunday, January 11, 2009

its time

i think i've had a sufficient hiatus from blogging. although, i'm not sure what i want to blog about at the moment. so, maybe i'll just do one of my famous random lists. here goes.

1. i have a packed schedule this week, and i couldn't be more excited about it. monday, dinner with friz. tuesday, dinner with trace, wednesday: hanging out with matt and dev, thursday: dinner at julia's, and friday, i'm heading to birmingham to spend time with bekah and jimmy. i don't know what i'm going to do with myself :)

2. there is officially nothing on tv right now. so, i'm watching karate kid II. yay.

3. my dad is going to start a fire, and upon bringing in wood, he just stepped in doggie poo, and i'm laughing so hard right now.

4. i hate boston terriers. remind me never to get one.

5. i want to live on my own, but thats not going to happen for awhile.

6. i love the wii. even though i suck at most video games (and i'm always reminded by my brother) i still like playing.

7. i officially felt old on friday when i played the ultrasonic ringtones for my kids and they laughed at me when i couldn't hear the ones above 17khz.

8. i love tea with milk and honey.

9. i need a haircut.

10. i love heating pads.

11. fires are sweet. and so are dads who build them. :)

12. i am trying my hand at making porkchops for dinner if anyone wants to come over and try them. :) scott was going to be here, but he bailed on me.

13. i need some new clothes, but i can't make myself go shopping. :/

14. i am still on book 3 of harry potter. its slow going, but i'm determined to be finished with all of them by this time next year. :)

so, i guess that's about as good as it's going to get toady. nothing deep, nothing philosophical. just the way it is.

until next time...

No comments: